TKD Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazzie's Back story ..(I just needed to jot this down)

2 posters

Go down

Nazzie's Back story ..(I just needed to jot this down) Empty Nazzie's Back story ..(I just needed to jot this down)

Post  nazzie Tue May 27, 2008 6:17 pm

(I just thought this up... Just needed to put this some where..for now)

As Kevin is reverting back to his old self. This is what Nazzie has been up to.

the two of them have been fighting in the last year of school. Jenn sees the changes is Kevin. She's the one that tells him to go get diagnose . Hoping that her own fears will be dismissed. See watches Kevin struggle with his diagnosis and finally sees that his old self is returning. "His flirting becomes more strange". She "ends their friendship" out of fear. Over spring break she decides to visit yolk and the straw hats . There she meets Nami. She confides in her new friend her fears. When she returns she finds that Kevin has dissapear. Relieved mostly she goes on with her life and reunites with Raven. She finally gets her masters in psychology and decides that she needs a well deserve break. she decides to travel. She then meets up with the straw hats and Kevin does not cross her mind until she returns back home.

(so... What do you think, Will it work)

Last edited by nazzie on Fri May 30, 2008 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Nazzie's Back story ..(I just needed to jot this down) Empty Re: Nazzie's Back story ..(I just needed to jot this down)

Post  BigEd 45 Thu May 29, 2008 1:16 pm

Nope,it wouldent.Sorry it just doesnt fit the original game and we did'nt seem to know them until the second so...yeah you see my point.
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103

https://tkd-forum1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Nazzie's Back story ..(I just needed to jot this down) Empty Re: Nazzie's Back story ..(I just needed to jot this down)

Post  nazzie Fri May 30, 2008 12:06 pm

No this is what happen right before the new one! tongue
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 Fri May 30, 2008 12:42 pm

nazzie wrote:No this is what happen right before the new one! tongue

Still doesnt quite work.
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Fri May 30, 2008 4:10 pm

BigEd 45 wrote:

Still doesnt quite work.
YES IT DOES!

How?? It works fine! It's What nazzie has been doing ! Don't you get it! It works
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 Fri May 30, 2008 4:23 pm

nazzie wrote:
BigEd 45 wrote:

Still doesnt quite work.
YES IT DOES!

How?? It works fine! It's What nazzie has been doing ! Don't you get it! It works

Theres ay to much drama even for a TKD game.
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Fri May 30, 2008 4:25 pm

BigEd 45 wrote:
nazzie wrote:
BigEd 45 wrote:

Still doesnt quite work.
YES IT DOES!

Just go with it...ok! You'll get it!
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 Fri May 30, 2008 4:54 pm

nazzie wrote:
BigEd 45 wrote:
nazzie wrote:
BigEd 45 wrote:

Still doesnt quite work.
YES IT DOES!

Just go with it...ok! You'll get it!

Another thing i have a problem with is how it makes no sense,first off were all supposed to be at college when Kevin returns and you wer enever best friends with Nami and you realy cant even handle a Lizard boynone the less the OP villains.IMPROBABLE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!! Suspect affraid
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Fri May 30, 2008 6:07 pm

I just jotted it down! Two spring break is when I met nami ! Three I know I really didn't think it through.... four. Why are you judging me? It was an idea. Look, Nazzie could ofd spotted stuff sense Kevin and her are close.... Come on Big... It not the whole history.. It's a personal history! Geez, Kind of loike a sub plot!

I jusst typed it off the top of my head. tongue

Stop being picky! Please!
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 Fri May 30, 2008 6:37 pm

nazzie wrote:I just jotted it down! Two spring break is when I met nami ! Three I know I really didn't think it through.... four. Why are you judging me? It was an idea. Look, Nazzie could ofd spotted stuff sense Kevin and her are close.... Come on Big... It not the whole history.. It's a personal history! Geez, Kind of loike a sub plot!

Stop trying to stop my nature mom!!!! scratch

rabbit
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Fri May 30, 2008 7:33 pm

BigEd 45 wrote:
nazzie wrote:I just jotted it down! Two spring break is when I met nami ! Three I know I really didn't think it through.... four. Why are you judging me? It was an idea. Look, Nazzie could ofd spotted stuff sense Kevin and her are close.... Come on Big... It not the whole history.. It's a personal history! Geez, Kind of loike a sub plot!

rabbit

I will if you will! Razz
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 Sat May 31, 2008 9:01 am

nazzie wrote:
BigEd 45 wrote:

rabbit

I will if you will! Razz

Okay know back on topic.
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down