TKD Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardest EEnE Character To Work With

+3
Rolfyboy14
YolkaEd
Black Behemoth
7 posters

Go down

Hardest EEnE Character to Work With

Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Vote_lcap10%Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Vote_lcap0%Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Vote_lcap0%Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Vote_lcap10%Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Vote_lcap30%Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Vote_lcap20%Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Vote_lcap20%Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Empty Hardest EEnE Character To Work With

Post  Black Behemoth Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:20 pm

For some fanfiction writers such as myself, it can be difficult working with some characters. Ed, Edd n Eddy has some characters that are quite hard to work with to a point of which it's stressful. So which Ed. Edd n Eddy character/characters do you think is the hardest to work with?
Black Behemoth
Black Behemoth
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Empty Re: Hardest EEnE Character To Work With

Post  YolkaEd Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:58 pm

I'd have to say Nazz. Why? Well, she's a perfect mixture of Durkon Thundershield and Haley Starshine from Order of the Stick: Filling, yet bland and far too sweet for my tastes. BTW, it's about the brains, not the looks, guys!

Writing fanfiction can really be a pain in the... Well... Unless you've done so with little effort beforehand. A possibility is writing an AU ficlet. That way, without messing with the canon in the series, you can screw over all the characters personalities with a monkey wrench without getting in that much trouble.
YolkaEd
YolkaEd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Hardest EEnE Character To Work With Empty Re: Hardest EEnE Character To Work With

Post  Rolfyboy14 Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:32 pm

I'd have to say Rolf. Its hard to think of what Rolf would say at most times, along with making nicknames that Rolf would give new characters.
Rolfyboy14
Rolfyboy14
Spider
Spider

Number of posts : 23
Location : Doing countless tasks to get money for a Nintendo DS Lite
Registration date : 2008-06-05

http://edscentral.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:39 pm

I say.. Sarah! I try not to have her.. but, it's hard.. I almost said Eddy but, I'm getting better at him! I'm actually brainstorming plot points around him more.
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  manic Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:21 pm

sarah
remember that episode where at the start eddy had a car?
manic
manic
squirrel
squirrel

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:25 pm

I think i can work well wit all of them,i've never encountered problems wiht them n my fanfics.
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-18

https://tkd-forum1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colton Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:16 pm

Gee, that's a hard question. I mean, Rolf is hard to work with but it's just FUN to work with Rolf in fanfiction. You have an entire culture with zany traditions that really no one thing you add is necessarily wrong canon-wise, but it's hard to think of stuff for him to say sometimes.

But Kevin can be hard too. You don't want to make him be purely a jerk because in the show he is nice to those he does like, but you don't want to make him too nice.

Nazz I barely EVER have in fanfiction; I don't know why, but I think I never had Nazz ever have much of a speaking role at all. And in the few times I have, I didn't have much difficulty.

I find Johnny/Plank to be hard, because remembering Plank is there and having Plank talk through Johnny (Like in the show) is hard, so Johnny/Plank are hard.

The Kankers are also hard. I hate writing about the Kankers because are harder than the others. You have to balance their liking of the Eds, the fear the kids have of them, their different personalities, and a lot of things to write the Kankers, so they might be the hardest.

Jimmy and Sarah I don't think I truly have much lines or anything for them in my stories. Their more of background characters in most my stories.

Eddy I have worked down to easy I use him so much in fanfiction. I don't know why, but I seem to have Eddy be the main character in a lot of stuff now.

Edd is probably a bit harder than Eddy, probably because his personality has developed a lot. It's hard to write for him because he always eventually gives in to Eddy but you never seem to know how much he should go not agreeing before agreeing.

Ed, however, I find the hardest. His non sequitars are nearly impossible to capture in writings, as it is hard to throw them in out of nowhere so fast the reader gets a chuckle like in the show. And it's hard to have him develop the plot because he tends to not know what's going on. He lives in his own little world that for the writer is hard to get at.

Colton
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-02

http://z4.invisionfree.com/PlanetEd/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum