TKD Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Alies....

5 posters

Go down

Kevin Alies.... Empty Kevin Alies....

Post  nazzie Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:28 pm

Who are they and how do they help him ... (Ideas for the next game are welcome)
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

Kevin Alies.... Empty Re: Kevin Alies....

Post  YolkaEd Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:54 pm

Most definitely Kloy, my evil clone. However, Kloy's intentions are just to use Kevin so he can annihilate the entirety of TKD by destroying the source and the point. Also, is an exact replica of me, so it's impossible to know the differences between us.
YolkaEd
YolkaEd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:57 pm

Mr.Ed is.
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103

https://tkd-forum1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Behemoth Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:01 pm

Deathstroke (Slade) will be Kevin's main ally and will pretty much be his right hand man. Adolf Hitler will also be Kevin's ally and will help him organize his battle strategies for world control. Osama bin Laden will be another ally of Kevin and shall help him make weapons of mass destruction. Napoleon shall be Kevin's ally and he will help him organize his plans. Nero will be Kevin's last ally, he'll help Kevin with recruiting soldiers and he shall be Kevin's minister of propaganda.
Black Behemoth
Black Behemoth
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:52 pm

Don';t forget MJ.. Or did he die?

Ok, How about....hmmm...

Ok, I think.. *Being goofy* ..... Captain Buggy the clown? Ummm I just had one.

Rasputin *If you guys know him*.....

Are we still concidering The KKK? Cause we can always re name them the Kevin ______________ _______________?
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Behemoth Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:12 pm

The KKK will so be Kevin's allies. But Nazzie, you should know that the KKK is not the mass organization that it once was years ago. Now it's nothing more than a bunch of groups with one common goal. So Kevin can make allies with a couple of KKK groups, but not all of them for realistic reasons.

Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin can be his ally, Nazzie. I learned about that guy in my socials studies class, and let me tell ya, he's a real asshole. He can be an ambassador to some of the countries that Kevin takes control of.

I guess Captain Buggy can be Kevin's ally. He can be in charge of Kevin's Navy/Marine Corps.

MJ is dead. I killed him with the help of Beavis & Butthead.
Black Behemoth
Black Behemoth
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:18 pm

Couldn't remember about MJ! thanks !

Thought You might like Rasputin!! Wink

Oh, I know Yolk will love buggy!

OK, WE DO'NT WANT IT TOO BIG....LOL

Does everyone has clones that Kevin made??? Cause I have ideas... XD
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  Colton Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:35 pm

I sure am on Kevin's side! Only thing is, in the game no one knows but me until my dashing revealation during Kevin's first attack from or to us. I just want to be able to be a double agent without people knowing... *Sees Hitler is his allie* Hey, the Fürher is his allie! (Fürher was Hitler's title while in charge of Germany. I'm researching him out of sheer boredom.) As long as I get to drop nukes on you guys after betraying you guys without you guys knowing I'm going to in-game (Remember that at first I appear to be an allie of Nazzie's but I'm not)... I wanna be blowin' up capitals. As long as I get to keep Hitler in character. I don't want people to be mocking an important part of my ancestry. I hate Hitler as much as the next guy, yeah, but I don't want him ridiculed as that's like making fun of Germany for allowing him to become it's Fürher. That's all I ask really on my behalf. I'm staying on Kevin's side or becoming a villain of my own against you guys and Kevin if I can't be with Kev.

Colton
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53

http://z4.invisionfree.com/PlanetEd/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post  YolkaEd Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:01 am

Well, Buggy seems a little... unfitting, especially since a PIRATE is in control of Kevin's Marine corps (even though it'd be pretty awesome...). Just for realistic purposes, I suggest Rob Lucci (a super-powered Government agent who hates weakness) be in charge of Kevin's regiment, while Buggy is the chief of Kevin's gathered outlaws (because, let's face it, every egomanical overlord needs nameless outlaws to do the grunt work XD).
YolkaEd
YolkaEd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:09 pm

YolkaEd wrote:Well, Buggy seems a little... unfitting, especially since a PIRATE is in control of Kevin's Marine corps (even though it'd be pretty awesome...). Just for realistic purposes, I suggest Rob Lucci (a super-powered Government agent who hates weakness) be in charge of Kevin's regiment, while Buggy is the chief of Kevin's gathered outlaws (because, let's face it, every egomanical overlord needs nameless outlaws to do the grunt work XD).

I agree buggy is not even close to a threat when compared to other OP Vilains.Im good with Luci,Sam isnt the KKK a bit overboard,people could be affended by them being present in the game.
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colton Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:35 pm

Instead of the KKK, how about Ghengis Kahn and Attila the Hun? I'm pretty sure one of those two tore their own brother's limbs off his torso. Besides, those are the two most known conquerers from the ancient world on a name-wise basis pretty much.

Hitler is a tad offensive to me but I can live with that. The KKK is too much for me, seeing as my cousins are black.

If Hitler is in it though, will a lot of Nazi soldiers be in it? Hitler wasn't exactly a man-on-man fighter. He tended to have people do his dirty work. He wasn't exactly a "go out and fight for my cause" person but a "Go have others fight for me" person.

Colton
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:57 pm

Colton wrote:Instead of the KKK, how about Ghengis Kahn and Attila the Hun? I'm pretty sure one of those two tore their own brother's limbs off his torso. Besides, those are the two most known conquerers from the ancient world on a name-wise basis pretty much.

You don't get much more Bad Ass then that.

Also yeha Hitler is also offensive and i think a bit too much.
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Behemoth Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:10 pm

Fine, the KKK will not be on Kevin's side. However, Hitler just has to be on Kevin's side for this next TKD game. He's been Kevin's ally in the past couple TKD games, so why not have him be his ally again?
Black Behemoth
Black Behemoth
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  YolkaEd Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:07 pm

Alright, a quick recap:

Kloy
Mr. Ed
Deathstroke
Rasputin
Rob Lucci
Hitler
Ghengis Kahn
Attila the Hun
Osama bin Laden
Napoleon
Nero

Also, I'd like to add Don Krieg, Dr. Robotnik and Shao Kahn to his list of minions?

Last edited by Black Behemoth on Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:26 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : YolkaEd Forgot Some Minions)
YolkaEd
YolkaEd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:07 am

Is there a limit? I hope not! Even if there just in a singal post ! Cause .... the merman will be good and eh... does any one remember Vagita from DBZ , my brother was obsessed years ago with it. Any way, I think he'll be good!! I mean we should have more! It's makes more interesting...... Razz
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:28 pm

[quote="nazzie"]Don';t forget MJ.. Or did he die?

quote]

I cut his head off last game.
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:30 am

[quote="BigEd 45"]
nazzie wrote:Don';t forget MJ.. Or did he die?

quote]

I cut his head off last game.

We went over that already! lol
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:36 pm

nazzie wrote:Is there a limit? I hope not! Even if there just in a singal post ! Cause .... the merman will be good and eh... does any one remember Vagita from DBZ , my brother was obsessed years ago with it. Any way, I think he'll be good!! I mean we should have more! It's makes more interesting...... Razz

Actually Vegetas a good guy mid way through that show and only reverted back once temporarily.Also can we have Venom as kevisn ally,i mena Spider-man Venom.
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Behemoth Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:16 am

BigEd 45 wrote:Actually Vegetas a good guy mid way through that show and only reverted back once temporarily.Also can we have Venom as kevisn ally,i mena Spider-man Venom.
Meh, Venom's a weakling. How about we have Carnage as an ally of Kevin instead. Face it dude, Carnage is way cooler then Venom will ever be.
Black Behemoth
Black Behemoth
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:32 pm

Black Behemoth wrote:
BigEd 45 wrote:Actually Vegetas a good guy mid way through that show and only reverted back once temporarily.Also can we have Venom as kevisn ally,i mena Spider-man Venom.
Meh, Venom's a weakling. How about we have Carnage as an ally of Kevin instead. Face it dude, Carnage is way cooler then Venom will ever be.

I don't care if vegeta went good "I doubt it" But, I want him (Just so I can kick his but). Who is carnage!! I have no clue!
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:54 pm

Black Behemoth wrote:

How bout carnage and venom?I laos liek venom more for not being a complete psycho liek carnage 'lethal protector" baby!
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:57 pm

BigEd 45 wrote:
Black Behemoth wrote:

How bout carnage and venom?I laos liek venom more for not being a complete psycho liek carnage 'lethal protector" baby!

Hey, Let's not loose sight on who we're mainly dealing dealing with.. LOL
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  Colton Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:00 pm

Why do we have to have tons of villains? You all know that since I'm on Kevin's side it's just as good as him having every bad guy real or fictional in history on his side also; I'm just that good. Besides, it's harder to RPG-fight another player than a non-player person, am I right or am I wrong?

Colton
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:15 pm

Colton wrote:Why do we have to have tons of villains? You all know that since I'm on Kevin's side it's just as good as him having every bad guy real or fictional in history on his side also; I'm just that good. Besides, it's harder to RPG-fight another player than a non-player person, am I right or am I wrong?

Your right! XD Sorry,.,.Guess we got carried a way!
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:02 am

I think we should be able to kill the minions!
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down