TKD Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The TKD histoty

4 posters

Go down

The TKD histoty Empty The TKD histoty

Post  nazzie Sun May 18, 2008 8:47 pm

You want to know about Taking Kevin Down? Your sure? Alright!

So, It all started on really boring day When I had nothing better to do. So, I log on to The Three Eds and I started What was suppose to be an embarressing Kevin game. Little did I know, How big it was going to grow. lol. So On September 8 , 2007 (Looked at post date.) I started it. It slowly grew at a good pace, nothing to complicated. until, one player started Wrote that Kevin woke up and caught us red handed. Ok, Now I have never Played in a role playing game or What ever it's called game(Edit:RPG Nazzie-from BigEd 45) . So, I went with the flow. After that things picked. Now, I had no clue What to do. I was just fallowing everyone. Even though I wanted to do something. I just Went with what was going on until it came to almost the end. We had played for 16 or 17 pages with no real story.. Then it hit me, we had found out that Kevin was a closet emo .. XD And he wanted to end the world. Ok , Now about this time I started to... umm... becoome .. well you know! So, I decided that He was going to save the two of us. Well Know we had something to go by. those last few pages went fast.

(Ok, I'm tired ! sorry .. I'll write more!)
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

The TKD histoty Empty Re: The TKD histoty

Post  BigEd 45 Sun May 25, 2008 12:54 pm

Some time during all that i resurfaced in the game world and teamed up with a pair of Final Fantasy Behemoths,one Behemoth called Hound Behemoth(Christened by my good friend Sam) and Behemoth Jr.(I named this little guy,he mainley served as Nazzie's ride in his biggest game part) i had a lot of fun in the RPG(Role Playing Game) section of it.I teamed up with Nazz and Edd before i met up with Nazzie(Edd joined my party because he wanted to examine Behemoth,Nazz because she was worried about Nazzie).I tracked Kevin down to a jawbreaker factory where he had trapped Yolk and Nazzie,and when he was'nt looking i bashed him in the back of the head with a 2x4,offcourse he gets back up and chases Yolk,Nazzie and I up a conveyor belt,where thanks to someones quick hands(don't remember who) a whole barrel of jawbreakers crushed him,offcourse we had run off to the junkard and Nazzie and Yolk were hideing in the old van,Kevin was bashing at the windows of the locked van trying to pry his way in,i came up from behind once again with a 2x4(i loved doing that) I'll end my post there.More later!
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103

https://tkd-forum1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YolkaEd Wed May 28, 2008 1:27 pm

TKD was just something I wanted to join in on for the lulz, a fun game where we found fun little secrets. However, when it exploded into an RPG, I started to fall behind alot, because of me oh-so-practically living in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TIME ZONE THAN ANYBODY ELSE, meaning that I would have to wait until weekends so I could stay up all night to keep up with everybody else. Often, there would be posting extravanagzas all day long, making it hard for anyone to keep up the posting without spinning out of control. At first, it was justsomething I did smaller times, as I didn't get to see much action. However, when Nazzie was locked in the jawbreaker factory, and I came to help, I realized: RPing like this was fun, and it really helped me get a lot of new friends, so naturally, I kept up as much as I could.

Also, on a lesser note, when we started the game, I had two, maybe three hundred posts on T3E. When it was done, I had gotten two hundred posts or so from only that topic! And when the sequels came, combined with other things I did... Man, it was swell.
YolkaEd
YolkaEd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Behemoth Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:12 pm

I started playing TKD because I first saw it as a forum game, and I like playing forum games. I started playing it and I found it to be a very fun forum game. I would beat up Kevin a lot with Ed & Rolf, but I would have to stop sometimes because I would go over board a lot. But I didn't like being told what to do, so I would flame other players. This got me in trouble and in TKD 2, it got be banned for three days. And once I was unbanned, I changed my name to H.B.B. Sam and I became a giant eagle.

Oh this game gives me so many memories.
Black Behemoth
Black Behemoth
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Soo.. yeah almost two years later we're still at it! lol I knew our anniversy was coming up soon so i looked here!

One of the players that I miss is "The bus driver"
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down