TKD Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TKD teams!

3 posters

Go down

TKD teams! Empty TKD teams!

Post  nazzie Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:08 pm

Ok, At the end of the first game! We added extra characters! Who are yours and why?
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

TKD teams! Empty Re: TKD teams!

Post  BigEd 45 Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:40 pm

BigEd 45's TKD RPG Teams
BigEd 45 aged 12(TKD 4 the failed attempt) he was my original TKD character,he was what i calle Mini Me,he teamed upo with my 16 and 19 year old selves.
BigEd 45 aged 16 (TKD 4 Failed attempt) He was me from TKD 2 and he had some realy bad luck,i'd rather not mention it though.
Navi (Kevin Anrichrist) In yet another failed game,i teamed up with her in my Legend of Zelda esque journey before meating mah posse,heh heh.I sacrificed her for the master sword or something. Very Happy
Spider-Man(Kevin Antichrist and upcomeing) My favorate web slinger and i met during our little journey to fight the antichrist,he and i become firends when i helped save his sorry butt from Venom,i also developed a symbiotic friend with him,he rounded up almost every Marvel Super-Hero to help me later.
Symbiote*un-named*(Kevin Antichrist) I got part of Venoms symbiote for a short time,he was well,er unused........*sniff*

MOR ELATER
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103

https://tkd-forum1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Genis the Swampert Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:54 pm

Here's my team!

TKD 4: Final Bout
Lloyd
At the time, Lloyd was my favorite. He didn’t do much, but at least he’s cool.

Colette
Now, Colette was my absolutely favorite girl in video games ever at the time. And I wanted to test my Lucario Colette pairing. It somewhat worked!

Genis
Genis is awesome. Nuff said

Raine
Raine in Ruin Mode is HILARIOUS!

TKD 5: Ultimate-Vengeance (in the order they join)

Lucas (left to deal with the New Pork City situation)
I liked Lucas so I wanted him to join, but then I decided to replace him with Marta and Emil

Ness
See Lucas’ reason

Colette
On the Epilogue to the Final Bout, Colette was searching for Lucario. So I wanted to continue her search. (By the way, now Rita Mordio took the place as favorite video game girl. I’M OBSESSED WITH RITA!!!)

Marta
Marta’s got spunk and I wanted to see how funny it is with her relationship with Emil now that they’re together. I also wanted to make conflicts between the two

Emil
I had Emil brainwashed because Marta pretty much needed Emil. He became back to normal after almost killing Marta. Face it, he’s in love with Marta just as she’s in love with Emil!

I think Nazzie and I are the only ones with female companions. XD

Genis the Swampert
Spider
Spider

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:31 am

OOpS!

Tkd...
Kankers Nazz

TKD 2 :

Teen titans
Marie

Tkd3

Teen titans

Tkd 4

Teen titans Death stoke! ??

Tkd 5

Eddy, Marie, Nazz
(One PiECE team Fail) Sorry , yolk was better!
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: