TKD Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE NEXT GAME!

5 posters

Go down

THE NEXT GAME! Empty THE NEXT GAME!

Post  nazzie Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:50 am

Ok, i'm getting anxious to play..... bounce bounce Should we just start it here... if 3eds isn't back up in a week or so.. I also think we should finds a time to meet here....
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Back to top Go down

THE NEXT GAME! Empty Re: THE NEXT GAME!

Post  Black Behemoth Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:46 am

I agree with Nazzie on this one. If The3Eds isn't up in a week or so, then we should just start playing right here.
Black Behemoth
Black Behemoth
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post  YolkaEd Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:47 am

All in favor? I thought so. We'll give the admins a week, and if nothing happens, we just begin here, aight?
YolkaEd
YolkaEd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Colton Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:05 pm

I think it should be here regardless. I mean, this is the forum for it, is it not? But when you get down to it location doesn't matter much in a sense. What's it supposed to be about again? (NOTE: I'm Mr. Ed if you don't know)

Colton
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53

http://z4.invisionfree.com/PlanetEd/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:17 pm

I hate to break the general favor,but i am generaly against the idea to start here for a few reason,1.We have five members out of the previous 2000+ the T3E had,which was also the only way i know i can contact half of those guys who actually played.2.I made this forum as a TKD discusion place,to tie up loose ends the games have left.
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103

https://tkd-forum1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Colton Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:41 pm

To me just about wherever it is I'll play if it looks good. I still don't know what the next game is supposed to be about though.

Colton
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:43 pm

Colton wrote:To me just about wherever it is I'll play if it looks good. I still don't know what the next game is supposed to be about though.

I think were going with Sam's plot,so ask him to PM it to you(I have no copy)
BigEd 45
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103

https://tkd-forum1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Behemoth Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:47 pm

BigEd 45 wrote:I think were going with Sam's plot,so ask him to PM it to you(I have no copy)
Dude, I have no copy of my plot ether. I think that it's on The3Eds still.
Black Behemoth
Black Behemoth
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Colton Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:36 pm

Well then we kind of need to wait for The3Eds if no one knows what plot it is. Again, as long as I can be on Kevin's side this time I'm happy. Can we be on Kevin's side if we want, I want to be a bad guy this time! The crazy/mad bad guy who helps Kevin. Don't ask me why, but I've always wanted to be on Kevin's side in one of these games sooner or later.

Colton
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:54 pm

Black Behemoth wrote:
BigEd 45 wrote:I think were going with Sam's plot,so ask him to PM it to you(I have no copy)
Dude, I have no copy of my plot ether. I think that it's on The3Eds still.

I only have big's and yolks shoot! sorry! Yeah we decided on Sam's! But, I think it had too many characters. I think we worked that out! If bunji will just hurry!
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:41 pm

Got em! #3Eds is up!

Nazzie wrote:Big ed
Kevins old self wanders through the world of his subconcious and he wants out,kevin misteriouslkey droped out of college at the end of the sumer a year after part three ended,he then left town,its been half a year were all older now and we are months away from leaveing our town but Kevin appears one day,he was clad in black,ala Edward Scisor hands meats dracula,meets Van-Hellsing.!Kevin touhes the wall of the school and detonates the entire campus,then we learn he is the old Kevin reborn!!!!

Yolks
So, Kevin is still bent on making you his ultimate fangirl (his memory returned after the events from The Return of Kevin), but this time, he seeks help from higher hands. Who this is? Just wait and see.

Also, this will be the only TKD game where Kevin actually will NOT be the primary villain! However, I'll leave it to the readers to find out who the real enemy is...

Also, in order for this to really work, I have to be game master this time around, so I can get some stricter rules. Most prominently, Kevin cannot be controlled by others than me until I say the word, and even when he's controllable, he may NOT revert back to his older ways until I greenlight it.

Also, about the additional characters: Just so people can keep track, participants can only, and I mean ONLY, let one NPC not from the EEnE universe, be under their command. That means only one Teen Titan from you, Nazzie, only one Pokemon from Sam, only one Straw-Hat from me, and so on. We can only have ONE character which we're under control of except for the EEnE chars.

Nazzie
During the his last sesmester of his college career, Kevin starts to suffer an identity crisis. Kevin’s old self has been existing in his subconcious and he now is breaking out. He then mysteriously disapears at the beginning of summere. Over the next year , He rediscovers his old self, (Eo, doomsday, mutant ect) along with some new powers. He spends his time training and learning his new powers. One of these powers is that he can duplicate people. He then duplicates every one except me. Realizing that his creations are pure evil, Just like him, he orders them to set forth and start concurring the world. We then start to get accuse of the attacks. Kevin re appears one day , he was clad in black, ala Edward Scisor hands meats dracula,meets Van-Hellsing. He is gravygravygravygravygravygravy beyone all meang! He announces to the campous that he will claim the earth as his own. To show his new found power, Kevin touhes the wall of the school and detonates the entire campus, then we learn he is the old Kevin reborn!!!! Now, During this speech he has kept a close eye on me. Total kaos erupts, he then grabs me during this time. We then take off

Sam's

While he's at college, he's studying politics for world power. It's his last semester and he's soon going to enter the real world. Then, Kevin gets diagnosed with being bi-polar. But Kevin knows that it's his old self coming back again.

Right after he gets his Doctorate degree in political science, Kevin goes to Australia over the summer. Once he comes back, he's completely changed back to his old self again! But he's also gained some news powers from training all summer. Now he has genius level intelligence, superhuman strength, the ability to fly, duplication of people/Pokemon/objects/anything he wants, bloodbending (like on Avatar), and a lot more powers yet to be discovered.

Kevin then sends his evil clones of stuff out to take over the world and then fulfills his destiny as the Antichrist. Now it's up to Nazzie, YolkaEd, Blitz Behemoth (who does come back for this forum game), Darth Mr. Ed, SmashEd, Haou Out-Edd, BigEd 45, Mamoswine, Tangrowth, Ed, Edd, Eddy, Rolf, Jimmy Hopkins, Russell Northrop, Nazz, Jonny, Plank, Lee, Marie, May, Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, Deathstroke (Slade), Monkey D. Luffy, Roronoa Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Tony Tony Chopper, Nico Robin, Franky, Brook, Hound Behemoth, Behemoth Jr., Robert E. Lee, Kenny McCormick, Hulk, Iron Man, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Captain America, Beavis and Butthead to set out for their quest to take Kevin down once and for all!
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Behemoth Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:23 pm

nazzie wrote:Got em! #3Eds is up!
I don't mean to go off topic, but how come you say that The3Eds is up? It doesn't say that it's up on my computer.
Black Behemoth
Black Behemoth
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nazzie Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:35 pm

Ok, Ummm... The link is now http://www.the3eds.com/index.php Sorry to stray off topic!

-Final Edit:Deleted all these posts about the T3E,this is the only site your alowed to link,consult me if you want to change that and we'll work something out-BigEd 45
nazzie
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down