Whatever Yolk was doing

Go down

Whatever Yolk was doing

Post  YolkaEd on Sat May 31, 2008 10:57 am

Okay, just like Nazzie's topic, I'll center on whatever I was doing before the new game.

So, I was busy authoring the many things I author, I.E. my comic, my stories, some videos, you name it. Suddenly, I got a call from Brook saying that Nazzie was on their ship, so I went to greet her, have some conversation about things wih her at school, and just goof around with Luffy and the others. After she left, Nami told about her conversations with Nazzie, and I learn that something's wrong with Kevin. So, I decide to head for home in order to suit up in case the worst would happen, but once I arrive home, I find that my stuff has been ravaged through, and the emo clothes I used to use as rags had been stolen. The only clue of any crime was a note, reading: "See you later, Egg-Man. Signed Kloy." Kloy... the reverse of my persona amongst my friends. Deciding to defend against Kevin in case he goes awry, and to find the identity of this Kloy, I once again suit up to fight crime and eat pizza! Well, mostly the former, but you get the picture.

So, what do ya think?
YolkaEd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whatever Yolk was doing

Post  nazzie on Sat May 31, 2008 10:59 am

XD! Like it!
nazzie