To Grab a Bull by its Ed

Go down

To Grab a Bull by its Ed

Post  Black Behemoth on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:10 pm

My first (good) fanfiction that I uploaded to FanFiction.Net! It's currently on hiatus until late June or early July and the rest of the chapters will be posted on my new FanFiction.Net account.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4042872/1/To_Grab_a_Bull_by_its_Ed
Black Behemoth
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Grab a Bull by its Ed

Post  BigEd 45 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:14 pm

Theres something here i'm not fond of,sorry to say,it seems like you've completely changed how the characters act and talk in some places,which leaves a kind of empty feeling in my happy spleen.(don't ask)
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile http://tkd-forum1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Behemoth on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:43 pm

BigEd 45 wrote:Theres something here i'm not fond of,sorry to say,it seems like you've completely changed how the characters act and talk in some places,which leaves a kind of empty feeling in my happy spleen.(don't ask)
What do you mean I completely changed the characters? Yeah I changed them a little bit, but not by that much. Sure Jonny (or Pine as he's now called in my fanfiction) is a greaser/gangster kid and Ed's more of a bully. But come on, I've made Edd, Eddy and Kevin act like how they do on the show. I'll admit that I gave Nazz more of a dumb blond personality, but that's because she barely has any character on the show! And I'm trying my hardest to make Rolf speak/act like he does on the show!

Face it dude, some of the Ed, Edd n Eddy characters are hard for people to work with. So they'll probably change a bit in fanfiction.
Black Behemoth
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BigEd 45 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:55 pm

Black Behemoth wrote:
BigEd 45 wrote:Theres something here i'm not fond of,sorry to say,it seems like you've completely changed how the characters act and talk in some places,which leaves a kind of empty feeling in my happy spleen.(don't ask)
What do you mean I completely changed the characters? Yeah I changed them a little bit, but not by that much. Sure Jonny (or Pine as he's now called in my fanfiction) is a greaser/gangster kid and Ed's more of a bully. But come on, I've made Edd, Eddy and Kevin act like how they do on the show. I'll admit that I gave Nazz more of a dumb blond personality, but that's because she barely has any character on the show! And I'm trying my hardest to make Rolf speak/act like he does on the show!

Face it dude, some of the Ed, Edd n Eddy characters are hard for people to work with. So they'll probably change a bit in fanfiction.

Believe me bro i know there hard to work with,its just a feeling thsi fanfic gives me,its kinda off ya know?
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile http://tkd-forum1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down