In the next game ... Kevin should.....

Go down

In the next game ... Kevin should.....

Post  nazzie on Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:18 am

Ok, Since we were talking about .... What Kevin should do in the next game. (I thought that one idea would not work, do to the Rules ON T3E!) But, I do want kevin to go darker too! I also came up with one! You guys are rubbing off on me..

Kevin becomes a cannibal! XD!!
avatar
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the next game ... Kevin should.....

Post  Colton on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:53 am

I think he should be like Hitler was in a sense. Not the holocaust and the likes, really, but just really into the occult and wanting Biblical artifacts like the Holy Grail for eternal life, Ark of the Covenant so he would never lose a battle, etc. Just the things that'd make him impossible to defeat really.

Colton
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Age : 24
Location : There.
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile http://z4.invisionfree.com/PlanetEd/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Re: In the next game ... Kevin should.....

Post  BigEd 45 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:53 pm

canbial is a pretty dumb idea in my opinion Kevin has no reason to become one.
avatar
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103
Age : 23
Location : In my room,awaiting HIS arival.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile http://tkd-forum1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In the next game ... Kevin should.....

Post  nazzie on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:19 pm

BigEd 45 wrote:canbial is a pretty dumb idea in my opinion Kevin has no reason to become one.
Why are you bashing all of my ideas. lol Al right What are those people called that celebrate death? Not emos....
Ok, It might be too dark! Probably a dumb idea
Well, So was Sam's! Plus, he would be breaking the rules!!

At least mind was creative!
avatar
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the next game ... Kevin should.....

Post  BigEd 45 on Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:03 pm

nazzie wrote:
BigEd 45 wrote:canbial is a pretty dumb idea in my opinion Kevin has no reason to become one.
Why are you bashing all of my ideas. lol Al right What are those people called that celebrate death? Not emos....
Ok, It might be too dark! Probably a dumb idea
Well, So was Sam's! Plus, he would be breaking the rules!!

At least mind was creative!

Sams idea was ingenious,your just mad at him for being a smart admin.It wouldent be against the rules on either forum.
avatar
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103
Age : 23
Location : In my room,awaiting HIS arival.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile http://tkd-forum1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In the next game ... Kevin should.....

Post  nazzie on Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:59 pm

Sorry for my out burst!

Ok, Well If sam ever reads this... He'll know Who I'm talking about.

I think Kevin should team up with Chase (My OC In Kevin's survival!).... As something....
avatar
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the next game ... Kevin should.....

Post  Colton on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:40 pm

I think Kevin should be like Attila the Hun. Or Ghengas Kahn. Those guys were some seriously cool conquerers any villain should look up to.

Colton
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Age : 24
Location : There.
Registration date : 2008-06-02

View user profile http://z4.invisionfree.com/PlanetEd/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Re: In the next game ... Kevin should.....

Post  BigEd 45 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Colton wrote:I think Kevin should be like Attila the Hun. Or Ghengas Kahn. Those guys were some seriously cool conquerers any villain should look up to.

Me likey that dea.
avatar
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103
Age : 23
Location : In my room,awaiting HIS arival.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile http://tkd-forum1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In the next game ... Kevin should.....

Post  nazzie on Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:17 pm

That's awesome.. (Biged, your not the only one who can say/ yay or nay)

How about The whole "Love thing " Is not in there! Or as much! I think he should be (I kind of wanted this in the first place) more of a creep... and maybe Him one wanting nazzie is more a power thing... the romance might come back..

I don't know! It's late! So, don't take it to serious!
but, comment!

(I basicaly want Nazzie(me) to get mad at him and not feel sorry for him!)XD
avatar
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the next game ... Kevin should.....

Post  BigEd 45 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:58 pm

nazzie wrote:That's awesome.. (Biged, your not the only one who can say/ yay or nay)

How about The whole "Love thing " Is not in there! Or as much! I think he should be (I kind of wanted this in the first place) more of a creep... and maybe Him one wanting nazzie is more a power thing... the romance might come back..

I don't know! It's late! So, don't take it to serious!
but, comment!

(I basicaly want Nazzie(me) to get mad at him and not feel sorry for him!)XD

All i ever said was i like his idea.
avatar
BigEd 45
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 103
Age : 23
Location : In my room,awaiting HIS arival.
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile http://tkd-forum1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Re: In the next game ... Kevin should.....

Post  nazzie on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:59 pm

BigEd 45 wrote:
nazzie wrote:That's awesome.. (Biged, your not the only one who can say/ yay or nay)

How about The whole "Love thing " Is not in there! Or as much! I think he should be (I kind of wanted this in the first place) more of a creep... and maybe Him one wanting nazzie is more a power thing... the romance might come back..

I don't know! It's late! So, don't take it to serious!
but, comment!

(I basicaly want Nazzie(me) to get mad at him and not feel sorry for him!)XD

All i ever said was i like his idea.

I know... LOL.. What about mine??LOL
avatar
nazzie
squirrel
squirrel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In the next game ... Kevin should.....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum